Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 05 and Dec 13. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on all orders over $49.00. Learn More.
Unlike our benches and chairs with backs, the lowest point in this seat’s curve is directly in the center, allowing you to face in either direction. This bench can also be used for seating at our rectangular dining table for an outdoor picnic dining set or in area where a bench with a back would be just too tall. Expertly crafted from solid teak wood with mortise and tenon joinery, it is sealed in a waterbased coat for added weather protection against the elements of rain, hail or shine. Over time, the wood will weather to a beautiful silver gray patina, or occasionally scrub down with soap and water to keep in pristine condition. Add cushions with All-Weather Sunbrella Fabrics for added comfort. Quality built for generations.
- Left over premium teak wood treated with water-base sealer
- Chapman Collection
- Teak Wood
- Estimate weight capacity: 500 lbs
- Cushion is not included
- Kiln-dry process
- Cushions (optional) are made of Sunbrella fabric, a water repellent material, preventing mildew and fading
- Inner cushion is made of foam with a Dacron wrap. Total thickness is 2"
- QuickShip Cushions available in Natural, Burgandy, JockeyRed, Teak, Navy, Linnen Antique Beige, Linen Champagne, & Forest Green
- QuickShip Cushions available in Natural, Cast Slate, Linen Antique Beige, and Cast Charcoal
- Chapman Collection: Another Teak collection by Anderson. We use our left over premium teak wood from Anderson and redesign the furniture for less expensive piece. Treated with water based seal.
- 18 H x 48 W x 17 L
- Weight: 40Lbs.
- As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at orders@Mavway.com.
Click here to Track Your Order.