Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 08 and Feb 16. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on all orders over $99. Learn More.
Wood and Gas Models Include:
- Fire Pit in Specified Size
Gas Models Also Include:
- Stainless Steel Penta Burner
- Flex Line Kit
- Key Valve with Key
- Burner Pan
- Lava Rock Fire Media
- All Weather Electronic Ignition System (For AWEIS Models Only)
Please Note: Optional accessories (spark guard, tabletop, wood grate, stone base, fuel, etc) pictured are available as an additional add-on.
MANUFACTURER Fire Pit Art UPC 604310978495 DIAMETER 36", 48", 60", 72" HEIGHT 12", 14", 16", 18" WEIGHT 100 lbs, 150 lbs, 265 lbs, 375 lbs MADE IN USA Yes ASSEMBLY REQUIRED Some Assembly Required, Installation Required WARRANTY 10 Year Limited CERTIFICATION AWEIS Ignition: LC Certified LOCATION Outdoor MATERIAL 1/4" Thick Mild Carbon Steel FUEL Wood, Natural Gas, Propane IGNITION Match Lit, AWEIS HEAT OUTPUT 125k BTUs, 200k BTUs, 300k BTUs, 400k BTUs SHAPE Round COLOR Black, Brown, Gray, Orange/Mahogany (Iron Oxide Models) EXTRA FEATURES Gas Models: Lava Rock Included
If your ideal evening includes enjoying a no-frills, blazing fire under the stars, the Fire Pit Art Asia Fire Pit might be the feature for you! Nothing brings friends and family together quite like the crackle and warmth of a cozy fire pit. The Asia series by Fire Pit Art is constructed in an Asian Wok style, featuring a low to the earth design, with clean and rounded lines that give it its unique transitional look.
Completely customizable by size, fuel source, and ignition, this fire pit can be configured to fit your needs. Handcrafted in the USA by expert metalworkers, this piece is made of sturdy carbon steel, and is finished in an iron oxide patina that ages over time to create a uniquely beautiful fire feature. Each Asia fire pit is given a unique number upon completion, written on a brass plate and fastened to the side of this stunning piece. The Asia fire pit is exceptionally durable, with a 1/4" metal thickness, and requires no maintenance. Even in harsh, cold environments, this fire pit can be left out year-round without worry. The interiors are hand rolled with a dense, high-temperature resistant coating and have a 1.5" diameter rain drain in the bottom to provide you with the most hassle-free and enjoyable fire experience.
For gas burning models, choose your fuel and ignition type to fit your needs. Each gas model comes with a stainless steel burner, flex line, burner pan, key valve, and lava rock. If you need an ignition system for your gas burning fire pit that can stand up to any weather that nature might throw at it, an All Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS) is ideal for keeping your fire going through the night.
- Available in a Variety of Sizes
- Beautiful Asian-Inspired Low-to-the-Ground Style
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Maintenance Free
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- 1/4" Thick Mild Carbon Steel Construction
- Iron Oxide Patina Finish Changes Color Over Time from Rust Orange to Rich Mahogany
- Powder Coated Options Available (Gas Models Only)
- Wood Burning, Propane, and Natural Gas Options Available
- 36" Models Offers Up to 125k BTUs
- 48" Models Offers Up to 200k BTUs
- 60" Models Offers Up to 300k BTUs
- 72" Models Offers Up to 400k BTUs
- Choose from Match Lit or AWEIS Ignitions for Gas Models
- Gas Models Include Stainless Steel Burner, Flex Line, Burner Pan, Key Valve, and Lava Rock
- Please See Specifications Sheet for Product Dimensions
Please Note: Fire pits made of corten steel will turn rust brown over time and can leave markings on clothes or patios.
Dimensions & Details
- Height: 12", 14", 16", 18"
- Diameter: 36", 48", 60", 72"
- Weight: 100 lbs, 150 lbs, 265 lbs, 375 lbs
- Heat Output: 125k BTUs, 200k BTUs, 300k BTUs, 400k BTUs
- Feul Type: Wood, Natural Gas, Propane
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited
- Ignition: Match Lit, AWEIS
- Assembly Required: Some Assembly Required, Installation Required
- Material: 1/4" Thick Mild Carbon Steel
- As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at orders@Flamepizzaovens.com.
Click here to Track Your Order.