Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 08 and Feb 16. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on all orders over $99. Learn More.
Wood and Gas Models Include:
- Fire Pit
Gas Models Also Include:
- Stainless Steel Penta Burner
- Flex Line Kit
- Key Valve with Key
- Burner Pan
- Lava Rock Fire Media
- All Weather Electronic Ignition System (For AWEIS Models Only)
Please Note: Optional accessories (spark guard, tabletop, wood grate, stone base, fuel, etc) pictured are available as an additional add-on.
MANUFACTURER Fire Pit Art UPC 604310978686 DIAMETER 41" HEIGHT 24" WEIGHT 210 lbs MADE IN USA Yes ASSEMBLY REQUIRED Some Assembly Required, Installation Required WARRANTY 10 Year Limited CERTIFICATION AWEIS Ignition: LC Certified LOCATION Outdoor MATERIAL 1/4" Thick Mild Carbon Steel FUEL Wood, Natural Gas, Propane IGNITION Match Lit, AWEIS HEAT OUTPUT 200k BTUs SHAPE Round COLOR Black, Brown, Gray, Orange/Mahogany (Iron Oxide Models) EXTRA FEATURES Gas Models: Lava Rock Included
The unique Fire Pit Art Nepal Fire Pit is reminiscent of ancient incense burners and cauldrons and offers a unique global-inspired flair for your outdoor entertaining space. Enjoy a robust fire in a beautiful amalgamation of modern materials in a distinctly antique-looking vessel. Gather your closest friends and family around the comfort of a blazing fire, warm enough to banish the chilling cold from your midst.
This extraordinary fire pit is handcrafted here in the USA by skilled metalworkers, made of sturdy carbon steel, and finished with an iron oxide patina that ages through oxidation to create a uniquely beautiful fire feature. Over time, your fire feature will transform from a burnt orange color to a deep, rich mahogany. To ensure authenticity, each Nepal Fire Pit is given a unique number, which is written on a brass plate and fastened to the base of the piece. This fire pit is exceptionally durable, with a 1/4" metal thickness, and requires no maintenance. Even in harsh, cold environments, this fire pit can be left out year-round without worry about unwanted rust or corrosion. If anything, this functional work of art will get better with time. The interiors of the strong fire bowl are hand rolled with a dense high temperature-resistant coating, and have a 1.5" diameter drain in the bottom to provide an outlet for rain water.
The Nepal Fire Pit can be specially designed for use with wood, natural gas, or propane gas. Gas-burning models include a 200k BTU stainless steel burner, lava rock media, flex line, and key valve. For an ignition system that can stand up to the elements, as well as easily pair with a wall control or remote for convenient ignition, the All Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS) option is ideal for keeping your fire going, no matter the weather.
- Inspired by Ancient Vessels
- Strong and Worldly Body Makes an Impact in your Space
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Maintenance Free
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- 1/4" Thick Mild Carbon Steel Construction
- Iron Oxide Patina Finish Changes Color Over Time from Rust Orange to Rich Mahogany
- Powder Coated Options Available (Gas Models Only)
- Wood Burning, Propane, and Natural Gas Options Available
- Up to 200k BTUs for Propane and Natural Gas
- Choose from Match Lit or AWEIS Ignitions for Gas Models
- Gas Models Include Stainless Steel Burner, Flex Line, Burner Pan, Key Valve, and Lava Rock
- Dimensions: 41" Dia. x 24" H
Please Note: Fire pits made of corten steel will turn rust brown over time and can leave markings on clothes or patios.
Dimensions & Details
- Height: 24"
- Diameter: 41"
- Weight: 210 lbs
- Heat Output: 200k BTUs
- Feul Type: Wood, Natural Gas, Propane
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited
- Ignition: Match Lit, AWEIS
- Assembly Required: Some Assembly Required, Installation Required
- Material: 1/4" Thick Mild Carbon Steel
- As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at orders@Flamepizzaovens.com.
Click here to Track Your Order.