Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 08 and Feb 16. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on all orders over $99. Learn More.
Wood and Gas Models Include:
- Fire Pit
Gas Models Also Include:
- Stainless Steel Penta Burner
- Flex Line Kit
- Key Valve with Key
- Burner Pan
- Lava Rock Fire Media
- All Weather Electronic Ignition System (For AWEIS Models Only)
- Optional Carbon Steel Lid
Please Note: Optional accessories (spark guard, tabletop, wood grate, stone base, fuel, etc) pictured are available as an additional add-on.
MANUFACTURER Fire Pit Art UPC 604310978778 DIAMETER Outer Diameter: 40", Inner Diameter: 28" HEIGHT 14" WEIGHT 135 lbs, 175 lbs MADE IN USA Yes ASSEMBLY REQUIRED Some Assembly Required, Installation Required WARRANTY 10 Year Limited CERTIFICATION AWEIS Ignition: LC Certified LOCATION Outdoor MATERIAL 1/4" Thick Mild Carbon Steel FUEL Wood, Natural Gas, Propane IGNITION Match Lit, AWEIS HEAT OUTPUT 125k BTUs SHAPE Round COLOR Black, Brown, Gray, Orange/Mahogany (Iron Oxide Models) EXTRA FEATURES Gas Models: Lava Rock Included
Reminiscent of its celestial namesake, the Fire Pit Art Saturn Fire Pit is designed as an homage to the ringed planet. Its round base is topped with a wide, flat ledge that imitates Saturn's famous rings. Though the gas giant itself is known to be extremely cold, your Saturn Fire Pit is sure to warm even the coolest nights. With understated elegance and style, this striking fire pit is truly out of this world.
This other-worldly fire pit is handcrafted right here in the USA by expert metalworkers, is made of sturdy carbon steel, and is finished with an iron oxide patina. This finish ages over time through normal use, and transforms from orange rust to a deep, rich mahogany. Each Saturn fire pit is given a unique number upon completion, which is written on a brass plate and fixed to the side of this extraordinary piece. The Saturn Fire Pit is exceptionally strong and durable, with a 1/4" metal thickness, and requires no maintenance. Even in harsh, cold environments, like the surface of the planet itself, this fire pit can be left out year-round without worry about unwanted corrosion or rust. The interior walls of the base are hand rolled with a dense high temperature-resistant coating and have a 1.5" diameter drain in the bottom to prevent collecting rain water. With an optional carbon steel lid, you can easily transform this well-made fire pit into a unique and functional table. For fire pits ordered with the lid option, steel tabs are welded inside the rim of the fire pit to ensure a perfectly flush fit. Rim personalization upgrade available, please call our sales team at (866) 578-8538 for more information.
Configurable by fuel type, ignition, and lid options, you can customize your purchase to fit the needs of your space. This fire pit can be specially designed for use with wood, natural gas, or propane gas. Gas-burning models include a 125k BTU stainless steel burner, lava rock media, flex line, and key valve. For an ignition system that can handle wind or rain, as well as easily pair with a wall control or remote for convenient ignition, the All Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS) is ideal for keeping your fire going, no matter the season.
- Available with Specially Designed Steel Table Top Lid
- Inspired by Saturn's Mighty Rings
- Strong and Celestial-Inspired Body Makes an Impact in your Space
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Maintenance Free
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- 1/4" Thick Mild Carbon Steel Construction
- Iron Oxide Patina Finish Changes Color Over Time from Rust Orange to Rich Mahogany
- Powder Coated Options Available (Gas Models Only)
- Wood Burning, Propane, and Natural Gas Options Available
- Up to 125k BTUs for Propane and Natural Gas
- Choose from Match Lit or AWEIS Ignitions for Gas Models
- Gas Models Include Stainless Steel Burner, Flex Line, Burner Pan, Key Valve, and Lava Rock
- Rim Personalization Available (Not Included)
- Features 28" Dia. Opening with 6" W Steel Ledge
- Dimensions: 40" Outer Dia. x 14" H
Please Note: Fire pits made of corten steel will turn rust brown over time and can leave markings on clothes or patios.
Dimensions & Details
- Height: 14"
- Diameter: Outer Diameter: 40", Inner Diameter: 28"
- Weight: 135 lbs, 175 lbs
- Heat Output: 125k BTUs
- Feul Type: Wood, Natural Gas, Propane
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited
- Ignition: Match Lit, AWEIS
- Assembly Required: Some Assembly Required, Installation Required
- Material: 1/4" Thick Mild Carbon Steel
- As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at orders@Flamepizzaovens.com.
Click here to Track Your Order.