Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 31 and Apr 08. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on all orders over $99. Learn More.
✔ Free Shipping
✔ 100% Price Match Guarantee
✔ Financing Options Available
Call (833) 541-5991 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Our team is available to serve you 9:00 AM - 5 PM PST, Monday - Friday.
Pinnacolo L’Argilla Thermal Clay Gas Powered Oven
The PINNACOLO® L’Argilla in many ways replicates the igloo shape of the ancient Pompeii ovens. The curvature of the dome wraps heat around your food cooking it from all sides. With 50,000 BTUs, the CSA approved L’Argilla heats the cordierite cooking surface to over 600F in under 15 minutes, while the outside remains safe to the touch. The 26.5” diameter interior (3.83 sq’) provides the space to easily handle 2+ pizzas at a time. Since the oven is gas powered, you have far greater temperature control making it superb for roasting, baking, and searing. The L’Argilla comes complete with a heavy-duty wheeled stand with rear locking casters, a solid stainless steel door with a stay cool handle, built-in ambient thermometer and stainless steel chimney.
The L’Argilla also comes with over $500 in FREE PINNACOLO® Branded Accessories including;
- • 12” Perforated Pizza Peel - used to move your pizza in and out of the oven.
- • 2 x 12” Acacia peels - used to prepare and serve your pizza.
- • Infrared Thermometer – used to measure the actual temperature of the cooking surface.
- • High Temperature Gloves – used to handle hot tools or trays to 932°F
- • Sharpen-able Rocker Cutter – can be sharpened and used to easily cut right across your pizza.
- • Wire Bristle Brush with Scraper – used to sweep and clean the cooking surface .
- • Tank Cover – used to improve the overall cosmetic look of your oven.
- • Weatherproof Cover – used when your oven has cooled to protect it from the elements.
- • Hose and regulator – for easy connection to the propane tank you supply.
- • Plus a one-size full coverage Apron.
- • Color: Grey & Stainless
- • Material: Thermal Clay and Stainless Steel
- • Weight: 271 lbs
- • Power: Gas
- • Battery: No
- • Ship on pallet: 40" x 48" x 34"
- • NMFC: 26710-02
- • Stack: 3 High
- • BTU: 50,000
Pinnacolo L’Argilla Oven User Manual
WARRANTYPINNACOLO Pizza Oven includes a full 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects. This warranty includes defects of the dome and the cooking chamber. We believe in the quality and construction of our products and are prepared to offer support to our customers beyond the one year period. If you experience an issue with your PINNACOLO Pizza Oven beyond the warranty period, we would ask you to reach out to us either through our website Live Chat feature at www.FireOneUp.com or by email at Sales@FireOneUp.com. We will be pleased to support you in resolving any issues that are a result of manufacturing defects.
- • Returns must be made within 10 days of receipt.
- • There will be a 20% Re-stocking fee on all returns. (Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable).
- • All returns are subject to evaluation prior to any refund or credit.
- • Return shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- • Authorized refunds will be credited in the same manner that the original payment was made.
- • Items that have been used are non-refundable.